Thank you so much for reading the book (well... at least until the fourth chapter where we first mention this page)
Before you download the 10Ps Workbook...
...can we ask you a small favour?
Our business is built on word of mouth from happy and satisfied customers. We hope that our book has given you actionable ideas and inspiration you can put into practice in your team, department, or entire organisation!
If you now fall into the category of a happy and satisfied customer after reading our book, we would really appreciate if you could do two things for us:
- Write a review for the book on Amazon or Good Reads
Post a photo of the book (either the front cover of the paperback, or the cover page displayed on your Kindle) taken in a location that is representative of your organisation. Or your city, your country, or a random, far flung place on Earth you just happen to be reading your book... to your favourite social media sites.
When you do, make sure you tag @adoptandembrace on Twitter, or our LinkedIn company page. #teamsbook
Apart from helping others to discover the book, we really want to create an awesome collage in our office of all the places people have read our work, and see how far our ideas have spread.
Thank you in advance! Your support is greatly appreciated
Now... to the resources
- Adopt & Embrace's 10Ps of Microsoft Teams Design Workbook - PDF
- Microsoft's "How to use Microsoft Teams" demo tutorial - YouTube (~15 mintues)
Links referred to in the text:
- Microsoft Tech Community - Microsoft Teams Forum
- Microsoft Teams Adoption Resources
- Free Teams End User Training
- Live Events in Microsoft Teams/Yammer
- Power Automate / Flow
- Microsoft Teams Developer Centre
- Swoop for Teams (Swoop Analytics)
- tyGraph Teams Analytics (tyGraph)
- Everyday Etiquette in Microsoft Teams (AvePoint)
- Microsoft Teams Feedback (via UserVoice)
- Driving Adoption group in the Microsoft Tech Community
Connect with the authors
- Paul Woods (co-author) - @paulwoods or LinkedIn
- Helen Blunden (co-author) - @activatelearn or LinkedIn
- Benjamin Elias (co-author) - @collabital or LinkedIn
- Darrell Webster (co-author) - @darrellaas or LinkedIn
- Karuana Gatimu (foreword) - @karuana or LinkedIn
- Adopt & Embrace - @adoptandembrace or LinkedIn